We can set up new dates for classes that appear as Sold Out. Call us or stop by the store to arrange your next class!
Our camps are small (2 to 4 students) by design (and necessity!) That way we can provide careful guidance in an intimate setting to set the stage for success and help them develop lifelong skills.
- Our camps are designed for campers ages 8 and up. We do our best to group camp students by age and ability.
- These camps assume that the student has completed an Introduction to Machine Sewing class with us. These (and other) individual classes generally are held on Saturdays and afternoons in the summer.
Scope of Projects
- Each camp will start with the main project. It is anticipated that all students will make at least one other project. Project completion will vary depending on student experience and sewing speed.
- Camps are designed to be held Monday to Thursday in the mornings from 10:00-12:30. (Afternoons generally are reserved for single session classes, but may be an option, depending on availability).
- Camps will be held the following weeks:
- July 17-20, July 24-27, July 31-August 3
- August 7-10, August 14-17